truSculpt® iD Fat Destroying Body Sculpting
REDEFINE HOW YOU SEE YOUR BODY WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING FROM truSculpt® iD
The Diaco Institute of Plastic Surgery is now offering truSculpt iD by Cutera, an all-new non-surgical, radiofrequency energy body-sculpting aesthetic treatment that allows a patient to create his or her ideal body in as little as one fifteen minute treatment. The truSculpt iD body-sculpting procedure itself is completed using safe and effective technology that has been clinically proven to annihilate fat cells in stubborn areas like the abdomen and the side of the body. Patients who opt into treatment with the truSculpt iD find that it is possible to get body definition that had not been possible with diet and exercise, no matter how diligently they had worked in the past.
HOW DOES truSculpt iD WORK?
The truSculpt iD body sculpting procedure leverages monopolar radio frequency technology to target fat and then therapeutically heat the fat until the cells are eliminated by passing through the body in a natural process. Patients who undergo the procedure will see an average fat reduction of 24% in just a single treatment.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR truSculpt iD by Cutera?
- In most cases, the right patient will have a BMI that is under 35
- All skin types are eligible for this body sculpting procedure because there is no risk of pigment damage
- All ages can be treated
- Most body parts can be treated with success.
Please note that the presence of a cardiac pacemaker will make treatment unfeasible. All patients in the truSculpt iD will require an evaluation to determine the best treatment options by which to accomplish their body goals.
HOW IS truSculpt iD DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING COSMETIC PROCEDURES?
- The truSculpt iD procedure is an adaptable and effective body sculpting treatment option for patients who may not be ideal candidates for other available body contouring options due to skin looseness, fat thickness, skin type and body location in need of treatment.
- The body sculpting treatment causes little to no discomfort
- The procedure does not require downtime and normal daily activities can be resumed immediately
- Treatment time is determine by the size of the area requiring treatment and how many areas require treatment. Treatment time is between 15 and 30 minutes for the flanks and abdomen
- For most patients, only 1 body sculpting procedure is required. Maximum results will be visible after 90 days. The patient can opt into additional treatments to personalize his or her body sculpting goals.
Your Diaco Institute of Plastic Surgery body sculpting treatment consultant will discuss all of the details you will require to make an informed decision about the truSculpt iD by Cutera procedure. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!