When discussing the topic of anti-aging medical care options, non-surgical skin tightening treatments are
important. Here at the Diaco Institute of Plastic Surgery, we strive to bring our patients cutting-edge, safe and effective technological medical treatments. We are excited to have the BodyTite workstation with the Morpheus8 technology.
Morpheus8 is a state of the art fractional skin treatment which:
- Stimulates production of collagen in the underlying layers of skin
- Targets the deeper layers of the skin to aid in the reorganization of the building blocks of the skin.
This anti-aging procedure requires almost no downtime and is:
- Minimally invasive, safe
- Accomplished by using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin.
The process uses RF (radio frequency) energy, which heats the deeper layers of your skin in a manner controlled manner that will revitalize the collagen. The medical treatment improves complexion and texture to help provide an appearance that is more youthful and radiant. This is truly a natural anti-aging treatment.
The Benefits of Morpheus8 Treatment
- Tightens skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Uniform effect
- Safe for use on all skin tones
- One of the few deep and safe fractional treatments available
- Minimal to no heat damage to dermis
- Minimal risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other similar methods.
Typical treatment areas include the neck and lower face, but any area that exhibits wrinkled skin discolored patches, stretch marks, or scarring from cane are suitable for treatment.
The results of treatment for each patient may vary. Two to three treatments may be required for the best results. This treatment must be performed by a licensed, experienced professional.
Taking the time to consult one-on-one with a well-experienced, licensed professional regarding Morpheus8 treatment options will help you understand whether this is the right treatment for you.
Please contact us at 1-888-8DIACOS for your free consultation! You can also Contact Us via our website.